Welded and bolted connections with CYPE 3D
More information about this webinar:
In the webinar, we will learn how to introduce, design and calculate bolted and welded connections for steel structures using CYPE 3D software.
– Creation of a BIM project and overwiew of the BIMserver.center platform
– Available international structural codes
– Introduction to CYPE 3D. Create levels, insert nodes and assign structural elements with a wide variety of profile sections.
– Welded connections, 3D view, type of weld and control of welded areas in the structural web of flanges.
– Bolted connections, front and lateral bolted plates, thickness, size and metric of bolts, etc.
– Completed reports with calculations and code checks for the steel elements and connections.
– CAD detailling of the customised steel connections.