Reinforced concrete structures. Design of columns and beams with CYPECAD
More information about this webinar:
In the webinar, we will learn how to introduce, design and calculate reinforced concrete columns, beams, slabs and foundation elements with CYPECAD software.
– Creation of a new job with CYPECAD and BIMserver.center
– Available regulations and codes for reinforced concrete structures
– Introduction of columns. External fixity, effective length factors, fixity coefficients, axial stiffness, concrete cover and resistance.
– Library of structural sections in reinforced concrete material, timber, steel, and composite.
– Introduction of foundations, footings and strap and tie beams.
– Introduction of a wide variety of beam elements. Flat beams, dropped beams, lattice beams, steel beams, timber beams, composite beams, non-structural limit beams, dropped T-beams with and without embedded flanges and inverted T-beams.
– Structural analysis of the complete reinforced concrete structure with a different combination of load cases.
– Analysis of the reinforcement area in sections of a beam element and editing of longitudinal and transverse reinforcements.
– U.L.S and S.L.S checks at worst case point and specific location.
– Bending moment diagrams, vertical and horizontal forces. Equilibrium diagram of columns.
– Detailing and plotting 2D and 3D drawings of specific columns and beams with schedule of elements