Reinforced concrete structures. Design and analysis of slabs with CYPECAD
More information about this webinar:
In the webinar, we will learn how to introduce, design and calculate reinforced concrete waffle slabs with CYPECAD software.
– Creation of a new project with CYPECAD and BIMserver.center
– Available regulations and codes for reinforced concrete structures
– Introduction of foundations, columns and beams, as a base for the waffle slab.
– Explanation of the type of slabs available: Joist floor slabs, hollow core slabs, composite slabs with form deck, waffle slabs and flat slabs
– Customisation of structural slabs, joist types, joist layout direction, rib direction and form deck
– Creation of new customised waffle slab with polystyrene filling
.- Export and import of libraries with structural elements
– Generation of automatic drop panels.
– Introduction of openings in slabs.
– Project calculation and analysis of the results.
– Editing the reinforcements in slabs, diameter and spacing, distribution, hooks and flexure lines.
– Punching shear values, checks and reports.
– Contour maps for load case combinations and the behaviour of the slab.
– Bending moment minimum, maximum and average values in every section of the slab by defining a specific strip.
– Deformed shape of the slab, animation of the deformation with maximum values and concentration of the displacements.
– Generation of reports, job data, combinations used in the analysis, punching shear checks, slab reinforcement, bill of quantities, job takeoffs with formwork, etc.
– Creation of drawings, detailling of columns, floor plans, layout plan, load distribution, etc.