Design and analysis of foundation elements with CYPECAD
More information about this webinar:
In the webinar, we will learn how to introduce, design and calculate reinforced concrete foundation elements with CYPECAD software.
– Creation of foundation elements with external fixity considering adherence and friction angle with the foundation soil.
– Design of multiple foundation types in three families of reinforced concrete footing, mass concrete footing and pile caps.
– Explanation of single column foundations and multiple column shared foundations, with precise introduction method relative to central axis of columns
– Automatic generation of footings and beams, and analysis with code checks.
– Introduction of straps and tie beams to join foundation elements.
– Editing of geometry, material and reinforcement of each foundation element.
– Iterative calculation, dimensioning, design and code checks for the structural foundation system.
– 3D view of detailed reinforcements and footing elements
– Pile cap foundations systems
– Mat foundations, analysing maximum bearing pressure