More information about this webinar:
In the webinar, we will learn how to integrate a steel structure from CYPE 3D with a reinforced concrete structure from CYPECAD.
– Introduction to BIM and overview of the BIMserver.center platform.
– Creation of an example structure in CYPE 3D. Insertion of nodes, bars and structural steel elements.
– Creation of an example stucture in CYPECAD. Insertion of concrete foundations, columns and beams.
– Import and position the steel structure in CYPECAD.
– Create, list and edit different steel strucutres (Domes, stairs, or a complete building) with the CYPE 3D and CYPECAD workflow.
– View the animation of a deformed structural shape on the BIMserver.center website.