CYPE Architecture, the new architectural modeling program released by CYPE in their 2021 version, continues adding new functions with each version. To date, the program has received five updates, all of them full of new capabilities. Many interesting projects have been developed with the program, and in addition, the integrations with other BIMserver.center applications improve day by day.
Since we know that you don't want to waste time, and that you want to learn to model a building as soon as possible with this IFC oriented, free modeler, we've listed four resources that may help you while you learn about the program:
“TIPS” video series published by CYPE on their official channels
CYPE has regularly published official video-tricks to their official channels which explain the operation of the program in several languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Italian). The TIPS, belonging to the application's Quickstart Guides, have an average length of between two and three minutes each, and always explain in detail the use of a specific program tool.
You can access the TIPS videos in different languages by using the following links:
Free online courses
One interesting option for learning to model with CYPE Architecture is the selection of online courses offered by CYPE or by their collaborating partners. To date, three courses have been launched:
- “Introduction to architectural modeling with CYPE Architecture” Official course: Recently published, free and lasting approximately two hours. A fast-paced, focused course where the student can see the main program content divided into three sections: “Introduction, Basic Modeling and Detailed Modeling”. The course is available in Spanish directly from CYPE's official profile on the Udemy platform.
- CYPE Architecture course from Top Informática: The firm Top Informática, official software distributor for CYPE in Portugal, Angola, Mozambique and Cape Verde, has published its own CYPE Architecture course in Portuguese. This course is divided into three parts, about fifty minutes each, published on the company's official channel. The course is available via this link.
Seminars on modeling with CYPE Architecture, published in the BIMserver.center webinar gallery
BIMserver.center, in collaboration with CYPE, has held several workshops, webinars, and other on-line events with the goal of training those interested in how to model with CYPE Architecture. All of the workshops held in collaboration with BIMserver.center are published in the Webinar gallery, accessible in each language via the following links:
“Available resources” button on BIMserver.center
From the BIMserver.center Store you can download and install the program, and also consult more “Available resources” for each application. Among the available resources you can find articles, seminars, tutorials and other interesting links. To view the available resources for CYPE Architecture, go directly to the application page on BIMserver.center.
- Using BIMserver.center technology in innovation projects - 25 August, 2021
- Digitalising on-site incidents for more accurate quality control - 7 July, 2021
- Price increases in the construction industry caused by COVID-19 - 22 June, 2021